Packet pick up information has been sent to your emails. If you did not receive it, do not fear. We’ve attached it below.
We are so excited for our first annual Mad Dash! We are less than a month away from race day.
Here are a few things to help us all get there.
1. Packet pick-up. You can pick up your race packets from 10am-2pm on Saturday, June 9th at Madison Elementary School’s parking lot. We will be set up outside near the parent drop off loop. There is overflow parking across Legion at the church if needed. You are welcome to pick up packet for friend and family. If you are a Madison student or family member, race packets will be sent home with kids on Friday, June 8th. Please look out for those. If they don’t make it home, please check in with us on the 9th at packet pick up.
2. Day of Race (DOR) packet pick-up will be from 7:30am-8:15am. We encourage you to try to pick up packets on June 9th if possible. The 2.5K starts at 8:30am.
3. DOR registration, will be from 7:00am – 8:15am at the event location. Cash and checks made out to Madison PTO are preferred. Race entry prices can be found on our website. madisonmaddash.com Shirts and medals are not guaranteed for all DOR entries.
4. You must wear your Bib on the front of your body. Please leave your tear tags on the bottom of your bibs.
5. Race logistics: As you approach the finish line or soon after, tear off the tag on the bottom of your bib and hand to the volunteer collecting them.
6. Each racer may only go through the finish line once.
7. Race Medals: The first 125 registered runners will receive a medal at the finish line.
Awards: Will be awarded at 9:45am on the race stage.
2.5K Race – Top 3 male and female under 12.
5K Race – Top 3 male and female over 18
Top 3 male and female under 18
8. Race results will not be posted at the event. They will be available on-line at madisonmaddash.com as soon as we can get them posted.
9. VIP tents will be available to our Sponsors only. All racers registered through sponsorship entries please check in with the volunteers at the VIP tents before race times.